(Note: sing to the tune of “The Ants Go Marching,” only sing “ladybugs” really fast, as if it is a one syllable word!)
The ladybugs go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah,
They crawl all over walls and floors, hurrah, hurrah!
The fastest ones skiddle to corners tall;
Others swarm windows till down they fall,
And they all go marching down…and then up…to make me…go insane.
Boom, boom, boom, boom…boom, boom, boom…
The ladybugs go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah,
They stink when squished like rotting trash, hurrah, hurrah!
The numbers grow till they’re everywhere,
These buggies take charge and I have to stare,
And they all go marching here…and then there…and end up…in my bed.
Boom, boom, boom, boom…boom, boom, boom…
The ladybugs go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah,
They’ve conquered this old house for sure, hurrah, hurrah!
New buyers won’t have a single clue,
They’ll rant and rave at this challenge new,
And will all go marching out…to the yard…to find space…from the bugs.
Boom, boom, boom, boom….boom, boom, boom…
The ladybugs go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah,
I can’t escape them, no siree, hurrah, hurrah!
A corpse lies here on my keyboard key,
I just smashed him with a sense of glee,
But they all go marching still…on the screen…on my lap…in my hair.
Boom, boom, boom, boom…boom, boom, boom…
The ladybugs go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah,
There is no choice, they will endure, hurrah, hurrah!
We’ll co-exist, then on one fine day,
I’ll leave them here and then drive away!
And they’ll all go marching on…I’ll be gone…they’ll be here…never fear.
Boom, boom, boom, boom….boom, boom, boom, BOOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Catchy! :-)
Post a Comment