I (sniffle) have an owie (sniffle) – another finger owie (sniffle) from working my hands to the bone (sniffle).
This time a foreign object, possibly a chip of dry paint, has gotten behind my cuticle and caused a raging infection. The tip of my middle finger on my right hand looks like a red balloon about to burst, and is swollen to nearly twice its normal size! I’m heading to urgent care this morning as I can hardly type at my computer any longer (and you know what THAT means….sheer desperation). And sleeping has been the pits the last two nights, so its time to get some help.
POP! Ha - you thought the balloon finally popped, didn't ya? No such luck…I wish it WOULD pop and relieve some of the pressure. We'll see what the doc has to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment