Monday, November 19, 2012

Santa Came TODAY!




On November 6th, the infamous day of our 2012 national elections, I posted a one-and-only Christmas wish here at the blog.  The ever-attentive, list-making, ahead-of-the-game Santa must have internet access, because he evidently took note of this request.  My wish came via U.S. Postal Service in a manila envelope…TODAY!

Anonymously, no less.* 

Now I have my very own RED BUTTON that says, “SPEAK SLOWLY AND LOUDLY, PLEASE.”  And another very pretty blue one with cloudy wisps across the center (a companion button) with this inscription, “It’ll be worth it – I am very wise.”  (blushing here)

Gulp.  A fan club?  REALLY?  Thank you, wonderful person…whoever you are out there in cyber-land (this said with deep megaphone-voice)! You are AWESOME! 

The good Doctor Luke had something to say about situations like this.  “Give, and it will be given to you.  A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”  Smart man. So watch out special elf, your own personalized blessing is on its way.



*I have the teeniest, most miniscule hunch that I might know the identity of this clever elf, but it’s more fun to think I’m totally clueless, so that’s what I’ll do.




No comments: