My computer screen has been an alarmist all day. It has insisted on flashing warning boxes, some with flat-out statements of techno-malfunctions (techno-ouchies are serious, they say), others with stern warnings that I'd better be calling the urgent care techno-doctor right away to take care of them (in other words, expect things to get worse, and by the way, they won't get better). These boxes tell me I don't have enough room; I've used up all my space. I may have lost recent downloads. I'm unable to save anything. My email doesn't work.
For now, this blog window is the only place I can DO anything! AH...a small crack-of-an-opening. A place to air my word processing addictions. Whew. I was getting a little claustrophobic, there.
So FINALLY I concede. It's time to call that techno-doctor. Lucky me that we have one in the family! But...crud...he's unavailable for comment! AWOL. Wouldn't you know? And so, I WAIT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment