I’m getting antsy to finish the kitchen remodel; the to-do list is growing shorter and shorter! Possibly within the next couple of weeks we'll be DONE!
As the days pass and I work in the midst of new features, I'm thrilled with the ingenious reuse of existing cabinetry that provides me lots more counter space. We moved a cabinet from the right of the sink to a new spot just left of the refrigerator and lowered it a couple of inches so the new height is PERFECT for me! This switch also allowed for a spot for a first-ever dishwasher in this kitchen – the picture shows how nicely this worked out.
I’m also getting used to a much different “look” provided by the creative design of our new backsplash (which came into existance only because our talented son-in-law laid the tile). At some point I’ll post some before-and-after shots, but here’s a sneak peek.
1 comment:
Wow! It's coming along beautifully! That tile (color & pattern) is really attractive. How excited you must be about the remodel.
Post a Comment