Wednesday, December 29, 2010

May I Have This Dance?




I opened the door.  “Hi!  I a bahl-ler-EEN!  It was Josie in a pink Cinderella-type dress that puffed out bouffant-style from beneath her puffy pink winter coat.  Pink snow boots peeked from beneath the hem of the dress.  She was holding a floppy white bunny wearing a smaller pink tutu.

“Yes, I see!"  Surely this was the REAL sugar plum fairy!  "Want some music?”

“I do!  FAST music!”

Soon a CD of a very jazzy Tuxedo Junction filled the house.  The white rabbit (who look vaguely as if it had jumped from the pages of Alice in Wonderland?) shed the smaller sequined tutu which then was slipped onto the willing, if not eager, bahl-ler-een protégé: baby Ellie.  TWO fairy-ish sugar plums!

The rest of the story is best told photographically….







1 comment:

Katie said...

Adorable! Of course I would think so....thanks for sharing since I missed it!