A blue heron chose to roost on our pier a couple of times today. When I tried to sneak outside and take a picture, Old Joe warily took off, swooping low over the water with agile ease.
One time he sat on the cover of the boat, all hunched over like an old man (or lady).
Another time he stood on the platform of the pier itself, but as soon as I showed up on the deck he leapt into thin air sort of like Peter Pan on the run. He was off to Never-Never Land (the swamp) without delay!
Tonight as I revisit today’s confrontations with this bird, I identify with the body language I captured in these pictures. Although sometimes I can feel equally hunkered down, today I felt like soaring when my Rife frequency testing showed encouraging results. While I’d been having hits on the family of cancers associated with breast cancer, today they were GONE.
My spirits continue to be lifted (as if sprinkled with pixie-dust) even all these hours later.
No comments:
Post a Comment