This is the message we
have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no
darkness at all. If we claim to
have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live
out the truth. But if we walk in
the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the
blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. I John 1:5
I’ve heard it said that eyes are the soul’s window – small
transparent lenses that not only allow light to enter, but also disclose
whatever light or darkness lurks within an individual. This seems a credible claim. We’ve all been uplifted by lively eyes;
we’ve all been deflated by deadened ones.
God is light: a compelling mystery, eye-opening truth, and comforting reality. Can I see His light in you? Can you see it in me?
No comments:
Post a Comment