It happens far too often to be coincidence - just the right person, place, experience or asset “turns up” when needed. Not a moment too soon or too late, and not even necessarily when I think the time is right, but rather when it is best.
It happened again this week. I’d been hoping to find good readers to critique a first draft of a manuscript this summer, and in the last several days a new one showed up right on my computer. Amazing! This is a person I don’t even know (except through common participation in an online writing guild), and yet she has just the right life experience, faith perspective, and passion for writing to make an excellent team member.
Just to clarify, I’m not saying my life is smooth or easy or predictable. I AM saying I have to believe various unsolicited connections are evidence my life is orchestrated by God in a way that is not accidental – which is HUGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment