Monday, July 19, 2010

Purple Ham (Part IV)




Back by popular request – yet another picture of The Purple Ham!  I thought maybe I should quit (out of courtesy to my readership), but at least ONE person is following the inevitable progression, waiting eagerly to watch the Purple turn to Green.  So ready or not, the updates will keep coming for a while longer.  

Note the Purple is moving primarily UP my leg?  Instead of DOWN?  Strange.  When Fritz tore his hamstring, his injury was higher on his thigh, and eventually his entire leg was purple, right down to his ankle!

1 comment:

Megan said...

umm.... that does not look good.
My aunt the nurse saw this picture and said you need to go see some sort of medical professional. Well, she said doctor, but knowing how you feel about most drs, I will leave that up to you. But seriously, that does NOT look normal.
and either way, keep us posted.