Saturday, July 17, 2010

Purple-er Ham (Part III)




I realize it must be tedious for any regular readers out there (ahem…ARE you out there, regular readers?) to return every day for 4 consecutive days and find Purple Ham reports.  However, having come this far the reporter in me can’t resist further coverage as the spot on my leg gets bigger and bigger, puffier and puffier, and, most notably, purple-er and purple-er.  After all, this is the one-and-only time in my life I expect to experience a torn hamstring, so it might as well get repetitive front page space.  Yes.  One.  And ONLY. Time.

When will it reach it purple-iest, I wonder?  It’s already at the purple-plum stage, so it seems midnight black could be just around the corner. Only time will tell.  In the meantime, here’s a picture of today’s ham.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Beth,
The greene family is on vacation this week and we are enjoying the leg updates. I personally can't wait until it turns green!