Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Good News!



Something life-altering has happened to me, and it might also encourage you!

Early in 2015 I discovered a supplement company called Plexus Worldwide.  User testimonies sounded almost unrealistically successful, and we all know when something seems too good to be true, it usually is. I was suspicious and disbelieving.  Highly skeptical.

However, a family member who had more experience with these all-natural products gently but persistently suggested I give them a try.  In May the timing was right.  My tolerances for ongoing auditory stressors were waning, and I didn’t like feeling so vulnerable.  The company offered a 60-day money-back guarantee.  What did I have to lose?

That was nine months ago.  I am here to say that although my hearing problems didn’t resolve, within a few weeks my body began functioning at a noticeably higher level.  This was the first time in my life I’d FELT a recognizable difference as the result of taking supplements! I fell asleep easier and slept soundly - amazing in itself when insomnia had become the norm for many years. During the day I was more alert, focused, and energetic.  Stamina and endurance increased dramatically. But the most remarkable thing?  I noticed a vastly increased tolerance for my hearing issues!

It’s an understatement to say these products are unique. They’re like no others in that they correct the body at basic levels: blood sugar levels, gut health, oxygenation, detoxification, and inflammation.  When foundational functions are balanced, the rest of the body thrives and heals.  The trickle-down is amazing!  Many chronic, degenerative issues are helped or even resolved, including things like fibromyalgia, MS, allergies, high or low blood pressure, gout, acid reflux, chronic fatigue, diabetes, eczema/acne, lupus, sleeplessness, endocrine malfunctions, asthma, blood lipid imbalances, IBS/Crohn’s, migraines, arthritis (both typical and rheumatoid), restless leg syndrome, and anxiety/depression.  The list just goes on and on.

A growing number of individuals in our own family have been helped. One woman in her mid-40’s with elevated cortisol (untreatable by three specialists in three different cities) found incredible relief from nighttime panic attacks on Plexus, and is now clear-headed during the day.  Another in her early 20’s with rheumatoid arthritis (she woke to wrist pain every morning despite her meds) is experiencing her first pain-free mornings on Plexus.  Yet another, an early 30’s woman with ADHD, is practically shouting to the rooftops that Plexus has “awakened” her mind and body in many ways (including greater competency at work) which in turn fuels optimism and cheerfulness.   And a young mother of five children ages seven and under, who also works two jobs from home, is grateful to have “no more brain fog” on Plexus – PLUS optimism, vitality, and buoyancy to match the rigors of her lifestyle.

Plexus is a network marketing company; products are easily ordered online and mailed direct to the consumer.  I can tell you more if you would like information.

Be encouraged!  You just might be the next person to crawl out of a discouraging hole where you’ve been held captive by some nagging health issue.  Most people experience improvement, and with a 60-day guarantee you have nothing to lose.  J









No comments: